Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended Download Free Full version | File-Games.com
Do you like playing online games, also called browser games? FrivPlanet, at friv games, holds an astronomically high amount of free online games, form Zumba and Tarzan to Bubble Shooter, car chases and platformer games, all at absolutely no cost.
\/ Promotii pe EMAG intra acum !!! \/ (10-25% reducere)
1) Disconnect from the internet. (I didn't and it worked just fine...)
2) Run the 'ADBEPHSPCS4.exe' and select a path to extract the setup
files to e.g. 'Desktop'. (First you need to mount the ISO image in a
program like Daemon Tools... Then, inside the ISO you will find a 7-Zip
archive that needs to be extracted. Download 7-Zip or WinRar to do
this. Then all the installation and crack files will be visible...)
3) Once extracted open the path and run the 'Setup.exe' to begin installing. (Find where you extracted to and go for it...)
4) Install as a trial. (Yes, as a TRIAL...)
3) Finish installing and DO NOT register. (Seriously... DON'T register or this is all a waste of time...)
4) Run the 'Activation Blocker.bat' file in the Adobe CS4 Activation Patch folder (run as administrator in Vista).
5) Copy the amtlib.dll file in the Adobe CS4 Activation Patch folder
over the exsisting one that has been installed. ***** You will need to
replace either the 32 OR 64 bit .dlls. - NOT BOTH. *****
6) Run Photoshop and enter a serial number using the keygen in the Adobe CS4 Activation Patch folder.
7) ***** Trouble with the "License agreement/ end user license agreement"? Solved!*****
(Some people are finding that everytime they open Photoshop after
installing, they are prompted to accept the program's EULA every time.
This fix eliminates the EULA question from coming up.)
Rename "c:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS4\adobe_eula.dll" to something like "adobe_eula_123.dll" and you're homefree.
Viruses... THERE ARE NONE HERE. Virtually all Key-gens show up as
suspected viruses in anti-virus software. This has been said thousands
of times on this site yet people persist in crying like a baby when
their AV software lights up like a Christmas tree. If you don't
understand this basic fact, you should probably stop downloading
torrents as they are obviously too complex for you.
Wanna know how I know there are no viruses??? When I downloaded the
file AVG went nuts! It said there were four (yup four!) suspected
Trojans in the file... Because Goldfish_92 isn't a retard, I trust his
releases and went ahead and installed. After the install I burned the
files to DVD in case I needed them again and deleted them from my hard
drive. Once the install files were gone, AVG quit whining. If they had
been REAL Trojans, my computer would be infected to fuck even after
deleting the install files, but it isn't. That's because there are no
I have since installed this version of CS4 on three other computers
(two running different AV software). None of those systems is infected